Monday, December 10, 2007

Do We Live in Alaska?

It is snowing again. Not enough to cancel school, but enough to have to clear the deck and walkway. Again. Brooke was really hoping for a 2 hour delay. :)
I did not go anywhere this weekend, and I guess that is good for my gas bill. Saturday I attempted to make a batch of my Nana's honey cookies. I have tried to make these cookies numerous times, and they NEVER come out right. This time was no exception. They tasted horrible, I think my shortening was bad.
We watched a couple of movies this weekend. Mr. Bean's Holiday, which was pretty funny. And, I Know Who Killed Me. That was pretty bad, very hard to follow and just plain bad. Of course we watched the Patriots trounce Philadelphia yesterday, Nicole got Eric a ticket to go to the game next Sunday, it is his Christmas present. I finished another book. It was called, If She Only Knew by Lisa Jackson. Very good mystery, I had the crux of it right, but could not figure out all of it.

No comments: