Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow Day

We have no school today, and the snow is still falling. Yuck. I am guessing that we got about 6 inches. So Brooke is home from school today, then she goes tomorrow and then they have Wednesday off for some teacher thing. Nice for her.
Yesterday was a really relaxing day. We cooked a turkey, and had sandwiches with it, the best part. We don't eat at home for Thanksgiving so we wanted our own leftovers. Saturday we went to Maine, it was so cold, we went to the Christmas Tea at Jefferd's Tavern, it was delicious as usual. Then we got a prime parking spot right on the parade route and watched the Festival of Lights parade. Stopped at the Gilberts on the way home, they were having a Christmas party and asked us to stop in.

3 comments:

robinbrittagain said...

LISA!!!!!!!

I am SO excited that you have a blog!

It is a great way to stay up-to-date with everyone isn't it!!

I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

lahenry said...

I know, when I saw yours I thought it was great!

myings said...

Hi Lisa, What a great way to keep in touch with everyone. I will be flying home on the 17th weather permitting! will be staying with Aunt Joan for a few days and hope to get to see everyone. If we don't cross paths have a wonderful christmas and new year. give my love to Gary, Brooke and Nicole and of course louie.
your loving floridian aunt!! Guess who