Monday, January 21, 2008

Camping Show




We went to the camping show in Boston yesterday with Gary's brother and his wife. These pictures are from a camp that were thinking of getting. It is one of the possibilities anyway. We did a lot of walking and climbing in and out of campers but it was fun. We ate breakfast at the Cracker Barrel on the way down and I had yummy pancakes and turkey sausage and an iced mug of apple cider. On the way home we stopped at Dunkin Donuts and I had a hot chocolate and a glazed donut. :) We got home just in time to catch the end of the game and see the Patriots win. Yeah! Brooke wanted to make me something for supper and she surprised me with banana pancakes, and oh, I forgot the nachos and cheese Gary and I split at the show. A not so stellar eating day. Friday night we watched Resident Evil: Extinction, I thought it was good, I gave it 3 stars, and then Saturday night we watched Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon, that definitely got 5 stars, it was awesome!

No comments: