Saturday, January 26, 2008

Gary and I went to MA yesterday to sign the camper papers. It was a long drive, and it sucked up $60 worth of gas in Gary's truck, but we couldn't take mine because my lease is almost up and I can't waste the miles I have left. And who gets lost when they have a navigation system telling them every turn to take? yes, we do. Here's what the conversation usually goes like: Gary: " did it say to turn right here?" (he is on his work phone 95% of his day off and is not listening to the directions). Me: "yes, i think it said turn right" (that is my way of it not being my fault, I think it said that!). As the car is turning the nav comes alive again with the pleasant British man telling us he is re-calculating the route. Gary: " Where is this thing taking us, this doesn't look right". Me: "Watch out there's a cop, get off the phone." Gary:!@##$%^& cop pulls over right in front of us!". heehee. We could get lost in our own little town. Anyway, that is done, I saw the camper myself in person, and it was as cold a tomb in there so it was a quick look-see.
Weigh in was yesterday morning. Gary lost another 1.6 pounds and I lost my same old 1 pound. Not sure about Brooke as I was still in bed when she left for school. Today is a wasted Saturday. I did some laundry, and the dishes from last night. And I was reading my book and could not put it down, so even though I was awake at 6, I did not get out of bed and shower until almost 10!

No comments: