Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Camper




We bought a new camper! I am very excited that we found one the right length, and it was only in MA so not too far to drive. Gary stopped in on his way to the CT auction and took pictures. The inside pictures are not our camper, but they are the same design and show it better because the slide-outs are out. Ours are still in so looking at the inside is not as pretty right now. I think Gary and I have to drive down there tomorrow and sign papers.
Still cold here, only 12 degrees right now. It's almost better when it snows than this day after day cold cold cold. Brooke has finals today in Spanish and Economics. She will be glad to be done with Economics after this, she didn't enjoy it much but she has an A- in that class. She has decided (at this point) to pusue a career in nursing. I am beyond thrilled about that, I wish I could have done that. She is thinking maybe a neo-natal nurse.
A side note to Hamster Chick: You didn't need to get your knickers in a twist about your blog. I was on CK with all of you, just quieter, and carried on reading your blogs after I left. No harm intended, and yes, I will gladly delete you from the blogs I read.

2 comments:

robinbrittagain said...

Nice. Looks like you'll have lots of great memories in your new vacation home! Enjoy!

lahenry said...

Thanks Robin, we are very excited to move "up" in the campground :)