Thursday, January 10, 2008

Winter in Maine



This picture was taken in Maine yesterday. It is around the area where our new site will be. This was taken moments before the sky opened up and sent Gary and I running and slipping back to the truck! We are not allowed to drive through the campground in Winter so we were parked way out by the entrance. We went to the rest area on the way home to use the bathrooms and I dried my arms and legs standing underneath the hand dryers. We drove up yesterday for my hair cut, which looks the same only shorter but I feel like it is different because it has been so long and nasty lately. I have been sneaking on the scale for the past 2 mornings because I can already feel a difference in the way my pants are fitting since cutting out a lot of the junk. By the looks of things, I may be able to say I have lost a pound tomorrow at weigh-in. How do the people on Biggest Loser cringe when they "only" lose 3 or 4 pounds. I would be thrilled!!

No comments: