Saturday, January 5, 2008

Get out the Shorts!

Well, the dryer was fixed. Gary put the new parts in on Thursday night and it now works lovely. Then yesterday I was washing a load of laundry and I hear that irritating beep that tells me something is wrong with the washer. again. I could not get it to drain or spin, Gary fiddled with it all last night and he did get it to drain, and then go through a whole load. I don't know what we are going to do. Gary said he is done messing with it.
Have I mentioned how I hate Whirlpool?
Some good news, it is going to warm up here for a few days, at least until Wednesday. In the 40's!! Get out the shorts!
Gary also brought home the treadmill last night. I think we got all our exercise just getting it down in the cellar, that thing was heavy! It is still in the box, in front of the tv, I swear it won't stay that way.

No comments: