Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back From Florida




So we picked Brooke and Rachel up at the airport Tuesday afternoon, they were all tan and happy to be home in the snow. Ha! They had a good time even with a couple of cool days, it warmed up nicely by the last few days of their vacation. So yesterday morning they had a 2 hour delay for school, it was sleeting and freezing rain all night. We drove her to school, I didn't know what the roads were going to be like, it had been pelting freezing rain minutes before it was time to leave. The roads were not too bad, I wish the towns had scraped the slush up a little better, I did see some people sliding in it. Gary and I went to breakfast at the diner. I swear, the omelets there can feed 3 people easily. Needless to say I did not eat lunch! We went to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of things, and there were buckets all over the floors catching dripping water from the ceiling. Gary finally noticed them and said, lets get out of here I don't like the looks of that. We heard on the radio that they closed the store shortly after because of roof concerns. :0
Today is mammogram day. I would rather clean 20 poopy toilets than go do this.


1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

The top picture looks like The Courtney Campbell..that is on the way to my parent's house from the airport...Looks like she had fun!