Monday, March 17, 2008

Here Comes the Bride...soon anyway


My nephew Ross (the groom to be)


The Bride-to-be Kaylyn and Ross' cousin Tina


My sister Shelley (on the right) and her daughter-in-law
Tiffany

(Left to Right): my Aunt Joan, my mother Joyce
and my cousin Melissa



(Left to Right): Me, my mother and my sister


So obviously we went to a bridal shower yesterday for my nephew's wife-to-be. There were quite a few people there, and it was fun to watch her open the presents, the first three anyway, then it gets boring. :) I covetously eyed the cake through the whole party, I love cake. And they finally cut it and it was....CARROT CAKE! yuck. The absolute ONLY cake I don't like. Not only does it have nuts in it (nuts in cake is just wrong) but it has raisins. Big, fat, slimy raisins, shudder. So, no cake for me, and I didn't eat any of the finger foods either. So when we got home I was starving and we went to Chili's for dinner. Nothing like a plate of greasy nacho chips to end the day.


1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

I LOVE carrot cake!! yum. yum!! :-)