Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy 46th Birthday Gary

Today is Gary's birthday. And the first day of Spring. We had snow most of the day yesterday which only accumulated to about 2 inches, but we just barely melted away 2 inches. Now it's back. I'm no sure but I think I hate snow.
Nicole and Eric came over last night, I cooked a corned beef dinner. It came out very good this year, last year we could have worn the slices of corned beef for shoes. I got Gary a digital frame to put on his desk at work. Brooke and I loaded it with pictures the other night so it was all ready for him to bring to work this morning. He really liked it. Nicole and Eric bought him a bunch of scratch tickets, he won $56 the lucky bum. Brooke got him a Dunkin Donuts gift card.
Too bad I forgot to take pictures, what a dope.

1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

Please wish Gary a happy (belated) birthday from me. :-)