Thursday, March 27, 2008

Full Moon


I took this picture last Friday night of the full moon rising over the lake. This picture was the best one, but it still does not capture how beautiful it really looked. Gary had yesterday off so we went to Concord to run some errands. Finally got the inspection sticker changed on my car, they had put the wrong month on when I bought it. I was fully prepared to act outraged about it if I got pulled over by the police. "what???? they put the wrong month on????? :) We went to lunch at the Sandwich Depot. I had a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. I know, you can make one of those easily at home right? wrong. Mine always come out soggy and not crisp like they make it. After that we stopped at Bed Bath & Beyond, I am looking for a new silverware set for the camper. But, I am not willing to pay $100 for it, I mean, we are camping! On the way home we stopped at Home Goods and I got some new pots and pans for the camper. Since Gary heard that teflon is bad for you to cook on, he has wholeheartedly agreed that we need a new set at the camp. I believe the ones I have been using, we bought with our first pop-up camper! I watched the Biggest Loser last night, kind of sad to see Dan go home, he was a good contestant and I would not be surprised if he won the $100,000 prize for biggest loser from home. After that it was American Idol. No surprise there to see Chikezie sent home. He was a great guy, good singer, but a little boring. I was surprised to see Jason in the bottom three, he needs to do something drastic next week, maybe he should sing the song Christy Lee Cook sang, it helped her! Of course I knew David Cook was not going to be in the bottom three last night, he absolutely rocked Billie Jean the other night.

1 comment: