Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Car Day











Yesterday was new car day. We drove to the dealership with my car and Gary's truck. Did all the paperwork, then drove home with another F-150 and my new Edge! I love that car, it drives awesome, very comfortable. We ate a quick lunch then drove back to the dealership with Brooke's Civic. Did the paperwork for her new Focus and drove that home. I was quite impressed with how that drove too. It is a surprise, she doesn't know she is getting it so when she comes back from Florida on Tuesday, she won't be too sad to be home. :) Then we took my new car and went back to Concord again, I had some things to get at Sam's Club, then we had to go to Best Buy and buy four 40" plasma TV's for a promotion thing at the dealership. While we were buying TV's we bought a 26" flat-screen for our new camper with the DVD player built in. After that we went to Olive Garden for dinner, I had eggplant parm. and Gary had spaghetti and meatballs. I only ate half of mine, and saved the rest for lunch today because we wanted to split a dessert. :) They have a yummy warm chocolate cake with vanilla cream sauce on the plate and fresh strawberries. Very good!
So, yea. New car, and I can't even drive it anywhere today. We got ANOTHER snow storm last night and today. It is 2 in the afternoon and it looks like it is finally stopping. I don't even know how much we got this time, 5 or 6 inches it looks like. So, shoveling is on the agenda again for this afternoon. I really really hate shoveling now, I don't care how good an exercise it is. The picture on the top is my light post, the granite post itself it 5 feet high, and the snow is almost to the top!




No comments: